- Reform the current Florida State Assessment for public schools to a more streamlined, student and school “friendly” system
- Advocate for Choice in education
- Reinstitute District Cost Differential in student funding to help our local public schools
- Expand Workforce Development and Technical programs in public schools
- Seek ways to enhance quality of living for seniors
- Lower costs of drugs through free-market principles of competition, reduce excess regulations, and pool buyer resources
- Create health saving plans options
- Fight against tax and hidden fee increases
- Improve education system to attract businesses to Florida
- Support policies that keep Florida competitive in an ever-increasing technical world
- Republican Member of the Florida House of Representatives, elected 2020
- Father to sons Anthony (23) and Michael (22)
- Small business creator/owner since 2006
- Teacher/Educator, “Beginning Teacher of the Year at Barbara Goleman High School” 1997
- Assistant Principal at Hialeah Middle, Lawton Chiles Middle, & American High School
- Master of Science Degree in Educational Leadership, Nova Southeastern University, 2000
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biological Sciences, Florida International University, 1995
- Hialeah High School Graduate, Class of 1985
- Co-founder, Hialeah-Miami Lakes Republican Club
- Vice Chair, Miami-Dade County Community Council 5, 2015
Make checks payable and mail to:
Alex Rizo Campaign
2600 South Douglas Road, Suite 900
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Maximum contribution allowed under Florida’s campaign finance law is $1,000 per individual person, corporate entity, and/or Political Committee.
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
On the Miami-Dade County Election Website you will find information on voter registration, locations to register, voting options, voting locations, key dates to remember for upcoming elections and much more.
The Elections Department is here to serve you! Please do not hesitate to email the Elections Department with your questions and suggestions, or call 3-1-1 for additional information.